Old world characteristics of bold flavors and authentic leather bound canteen bottle embody the fearless resistance of those who rebelled against injustice and fought for their beliefs.
Bandero Blanco is radical in flavor and style, bringing new meaning to the phrase, "el espíritu de la revolución," or, "Spirit of the Revolution.".Where to Buy
Triple distilled, Bandero uses the finest Blue Weber Agave cultivated from the hills of the Los Altos Highlands. Jalisco, Mexico is known worldwide as the only location for authentic Tequilas.
The best tequilas in the world are produced from high-altitude blue agave plants, grown high in the eastern Los Altos Highlands of Jalisco, Mexico. The higher elevation where Bandero Tequila agave plants experience cooler nights, less rain and colder winters, transforming Bandero into a sweeter, richer "pineapple."
Los Altos, famous for its hardened red clay soil, forces the Bandero agave roots to work harder to find this regions special crystalline waters, while gathering copious amounts of minerals. The result is a richer agave, high in natural sugar with notes of pear and peach making Bandero a premium tequila ideal for sipping or in your favorite cocktail.
You can't really beat a Bandero neat, with a slice of lemon and a pinch of salt. But if you want to bring a cocktail to life, there's no better way than with a generous dash or two of Bandero Tequila.
Half a lime
2 dashes Angostura Bitters
Mint Sprigs and Lime Wheel, for garnish
- Place 2-3 ice cubes in a Collins glass.
- Add fresh squeezed lime juice, Tequila, ginger beer and bitters.
- Stir and garnish with mint sprigs and a lime wheel.
3 dashes Tabasco and Worcestershire sauce
1 dash lime juice
3 dashes celery salt and pepper
6 oz tomato juice
- Place ingredients in a highball glass over ice cubes.
- Top with tomato juice.
- Mix well by rolling back and forth from one glass to another (or stir well).
- Garnish with the lemon and/or lime wedge and celery stalk.
1 cup raspberries
1/2 oz liqueur
1 oz fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- Place the raspberries, brandy-based orange liqueur, tequila, lemon juice, and sugar in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve in glasses over ice cubes.
4 oz orange juice
1/2 oz grenadine
Orange slice for garnish
Maraschino cherry for garnish
- Pour the tequila, orange juice into a highball glass with ice cubes and stir.
- Slowly pour the grenadine around the inside edge of the glass.
- Let it sink and slowly rise.
- Garnish with the orange slice and cherry.